Friday, July 31, 2009

Book Week 2009 update from Mrs Mac

You may have already seen it, but I have updated (and will continue to update) the blog on my Book Week page. It is ‘unblocked’ for both students and staff and I’d be rapt if your students could add some comments. Each week I’ll pose some questions re a particular shortlisted text and hopefully receive some comments!


As an incentive, I’m offering a prize for the best comment (probably a book voucher). Ask your students to add their first name only, grade/year level and the name of their school. Hope to read plenty!

Here’s the direct link: http://bookweek07.edublogs.org/

You may be interested in checking out the progress of our Yr 4 collaborative writing project (with neighbouring Waniora PS) via another blog-click the link above
(the kids love to see the number of visits and where they are from!!)

Many thanks,

Regards,

Sharon McGuinness

TL, Thirroul PS

No comments:

Post a Comment