Monday, November 30, 2009

Chifley Public School are seeking 0.6 TL for 2010

 I am sharing a message from Rachael Bryant, Teacher Librarian, Chifley Public School (with her permission).



Dear Colleagues,

I will be leaving my 0.6 Teacher Librarian position at the end of this year - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. I would love a trained TL to move into the role (as I understand, it will be casual/temporary and then be advertised for permanent). Chifley Public School (near Matraville in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney) is a gorgeous little school of about 220 students. The staff are fabulous and the community very supportive. There are very few behavioural issues and on the whole the students love the library.

The library is being refurbished at the end of this term, which means, although it may be a little messy to begin with, anyone moving into the position will have a chance to put their own stamp on the place from the beginning. I really am sad to be leaving.

If you are interested, or know anyone who may be, please email me off list or alternatively, call me or the Principal, Andrew Fielding, on ph. 02 9661 3014

Kind regards

Rachael Bryant



No comments:

Post a Comment